Martin Stadium Parking
Please enter the below address into your cars satellite navigation system to make your journey easier:
1775 NE Stadium Way, Pullman, Washington 99164
Note that traffic nearing Martin Stadium is often busier than normal around the time of popular events.Plan accordingly!
Season parking passes are available to Cougar Athletic Foundation donors. Additionally, recreational vehicle parking is available for $20 per parking space utilized. Cougar Athletic Foundation donors will receive one space free of charge with their season parking pass.
For information regarding donor parking, call 1-877- IMA-COUG (462-2684).
General parking is available on the east and west sides of campus. For more information regarding general parking, call 509-335-8633 or 509-335-9684.
Additional parking is available at the following area churches:
- Community Congregational United Church of Christ
- $5 minimum donation per space
- 525 NE Campus Ave.
- Concordia Lutheran Church
- $3 per space
- NE 1015 Orchard Drive
- Presbyterian Church of Pullman
- Donation required
- 1630 NE Stadium Way
There will be a high chance of road closure during game day. Thus, please check with WSU for more information as roads may vary per game. Otherwise, please follow the below routes and adhere to traffic marshalls.
Suggested Travel Routes for Entering and Exiting Pullman:
- Travel to/from Spokane and areas north:
- Via Highway 27 (Grand Ave. in Pullman)
- Dry Creek Rd & Trestle Creek Rd both connect Hwy 27 (Grand Ave.) to Hwy 195 north of Pullman & Colfax
- Entering/Exiting Pullman on Hwy 27 will avoid backups on Davis Way (Hwy 270) and on Hwy. 195 between Pullman and Colfax
- Travel to/from Spokane and areas north, Seattle, and Lewiston and areas south:
- Via Bishop Blvd. and Hwy. 195 & Hwy 27 (Grand Ave)
- Utilizing Bishop Blvd. will bypass backups in downtown Pullman and on Davis Way
- Travel to Spokane and areas north, Seattle, and Lewiston and areas south:
- Via Main St. & Old Wawawai Rd.; Travel west on Main St., continue on Main St. past Grand Ave., turn left on Old Wawawai Rd to Hwy. 195
- Utilizing Old Wawawai Rd. will bypass backups on Grand Ave. and Davis Way